Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random thingy again, about my life and my heart want to say...

1. I can suddenly falling in love with people by their attitude. I love people who can understand myself and also noisy like me. I love honest people. I LOVE PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE ME LAUGH.
2. I am GOOD AND KIND to every people I met. I am a kind of human who can suitable to anyone, boys or girl, young or old, noisy or quiet, I just can easily blend. If I don’t want to talk or care that’s mean I am in a very bad mood, that I also can make myself happy.
3. I HATE people when they trying too hard to FOLLOW me, usually i am a freedom type girl. I don’t like if there are people who follow me everywhere and make me as their world. I don’t like when people follow all my way to talk, my fashion, my beauty care even my study, hey HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE!!! You are UNIQUE just the way you are. NO NEED TO BE ME.
4. I LOVE TO MEET NEW people, I love to know new place, I like to have new crazy experience that i never had before.
5. I think all the people in this world are beautiful and handsome. Coz GOD never make mistake, that’s why WE ARE UNIQUE just the way we are. The way to differentiate them is by purity of heart.
6. I can be a different people when I must meet the party for business. That’s a MUST for my life.
7. I am type of person who usually gets BORING FAST. I don’t like routine thing.
8. I am not smart or diligent people but I never want to make my parents ashamed. I always try to make them PROUD of me.
9.  I am NOT PERFECT. I do make many mistakes just like every human do. But i’m a type who can you trust 100%. I may not be able to solve your entire problem but I try my best to help the people i know
10. MUSIC is my life. Music inspires me much. Music is the way I expressed my feeling. Music can heal my bad mood.
11. I am a HONEST person. I can’t lie. My face will show you if I lie about something. If I am not saying my problem to you, that’s means it a little forbidden. It can be about my family problem. SO I try my best to HANDLE IT BY MYSELF.
12. My life is belong to GOD and will always be like that till my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment