Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Feel this thingy again =='

Feels like 1 year since I graduate from hischool
and in this second sem i mean middle sem i feel something obvious about my feeling
I think i fallin in love with someone

Someone who soooooo far away from my life before
But i dont need a month to know him very well
I love his smile
I love the time we spend together
I love his laugh
I love how he changed
But somehow im afraid to fall in love
I keep my promises to myself
I dont want to have any boyfriend when i go school abroad
But im just human
I cant hold this feeling
I really want to be the one who care you the most
coz i see the sweetest side of you
But somehow also
I dont want to dirt this innocence of friendship
Is this love or just a care for friend?
I know im very easy to close to every person I met, but you are different
Im afraid I just love u and u dont even have any feeling of me
Im afraid to being hurt again
coz u have a same name with him
The one i ever loved but dont love me back
SO i just let God help me
=)

iF we can be together
so thats fate
iF we cant be together
so lets be best friend
coz i always be there for you as your great friend =)

No comments:

Post a Comment