Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dont want to fall in love again

haiyaaaaaaaaa
sometimes i hate the life
we can always get what we want
so just love what we want
maybe its the right quote for me

Hey boy
why u changed that much to me?
did i do something wrong?
or u just want to stay away from me?

your attitude make me do hate you
and somehow my love for u dissapear in just a second
then you gonna regret to lose my love =P
coz my love is so precious
But i dont want to regret
coz i think meet u is a fate =)
so i believe there must be something planned by God for our meeting

I just want to be your good friend.
can i? =)
i will support u whatever happen and i can understand u the most..
But if end like this its okay
i dont wanna bother it anymore..

Anyway 2 of subject is finish, wait for the final exam!
Thanks Steven, Alijan and Eunice for the memory of PD group! im sure i will miss the time
also thanks for the effort
and very big thanks to Miss Jasemaine Gan because of your patience and love to workshop 2 student
^^

Good luck to me and all student of Victoria University Program in Sem 2! =)
i hope we can pass all of the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment