Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Man i Want to give my Life and Heart, Man who will be Togeher With Me Till the World End and my Last Breath

Every girl in the world has a dream someday to wedding, with the right moment and someone she truly deep in love :)
I also have the dream, someday when it comes...
I wish
1. I have the RIGHT guy not PERFECT, a guy which love me and care me so much, a guy who loves my parents and my entire family and have responsibility to his family..
A guy who knows me more than I know myself
The guy who always protect me and shade my tears
The guy who always make me smile and laugh
The guy who accept me for whoever I am
The guy who make me feel priceless
The guy who treat me like her princess..
And the last the guy who take care me for the rest of my life, and love my children till the end of the day
And
About the wedding,
This is just my imagination
I want to wedding at the ballroom or the beach
With Vera Wang gown
and Cartier or Tiffany&Co ring
and Christian Louboutin
its so dreamy <3

My perfect boy type is
-tall
-cute
-funny
-kind
-have many friend
-<3 my parents,family and <3 children
-responsible of everything
and LOVE and CARE me the most

No comments:

Post a Comment