Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hey girl ==, i reach my limit

hey girllll
I already do my best this past 2 months
I already say sorry to you unless i dont do anything wrong
I already try my best to still invite you in every ocassion
I also try my best to be kind and still be your friend
I still help you in everything i can
But
if you still like this i will give up
my roommate said im too stupid,nice and naive to still nice like this

Hey whats ur problem with me?
if i ever do something wrong i do apologize
if theres time i dont want to talk and quiet, there must be a reason that you shouldnt know
coz i cant tell anything about my feeling to you
You dont even care if i cry so that i take a decision u dont ever think about my sadness
friend is someone who still be there in sadness or hapiness

....
Its okay
people do change
so do life
and so do I
i have my limit =)
so if tomorrow i will act no care anymore
dont blame me
u make me like this
but u still be my friend, forever..
i still help you, have fun with you
but the feeling of comfort will not be there anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment