Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Thursday, June 16, 2011

God makes everything beautiful at the right time

THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD!
=)

thats the word i will say ever and ever again
my marketing internal mark already come out
and i got very high
i never expected before
i also very scared because before my internal mark very low
and now what i will say again and again is
I also very happy because all my effort paid
i know when i do my best, GOD will take the rest for me
this assignment make me sleep for less than 3 hours a day for a week
I can say I make 50% of it, so i will more happy because my work done perfectly!
i also thanks to miss Wong, somehow i wanna kiss and hug her now!
thanks to Josh who edited it and make it more perfectly!
=) =)
today im so happy at least the marketing pressure is not there anymore
i just try my best for exam
=)

GOD is so GOOD
He give his miracle in the way we never expected
He give us surprise
and He make miracle

Let me giving my life for you my GOD
im living for You
=)
thank you so much

my last paper in semester 2
Introduction to Marketing
please be nice to me
coz i love you so much!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment