Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My little fun Bday =D

hey friends!
i never expected before
having birthday aboard is so fun!
i have my lovely friends here who celebrate together!
=)
thank you so much
i never expected
first i though they strange enough and even make me cry, but later the give me a surprise
i even have double surprise today!
Thank you so much for FIDES
i know you all less than 3 week but u give me a very happy surprise
i will never forget it
i hope i have more time to spend with you my dear sister''
>.<
thank you so muchhhhhhhh
:*

big thanks to ela, carol, ali, suryani, ervi, agus, fero, waiyee, josh, iin, ci kim, ci va, ci jack, lisa, ci rani
i love you so much
i hope i will be more better than my previous year
Love you
xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment