Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My thanks to you, Parents :)

Mom Dad..
Theres no other word i want to say to you, and theres no word can express what i really feel to say I LOVE YOU so much and THANK YOU to you

You always give me what i need and what i want
Never feel any lackness of life
Can get what i want
I go hanging out here, shopping everywhere with al ur hardwork

Mom Dad
I know im not too smart
I know im not too diligent
But 1 thing u must know that i promise i will never make you dissapointed and regret
I want to make you proud have a children like me
And I hope your prayer never stop, becoz with ur prayer i can success in this life
I hope I can be a good parents someday like you are to me
I really love u Daddy
I really miss u Mommy
Maybe I am too far from where I am now
But as a family the bond between us never be broken

Really miss u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment