Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Medicine for a broken heart

I love my life, eventhough there is a day it is feel very hard to survive
As a human we will always feel
fear, sorrow, lonely, happy, fun, and then we cry and then we smile
I feel so lucky
Because when i feel down, there is always a person who support me
They can be my mother, brother, and all my closest family
I love them very much...
They really love me the way i am...
I feel lucky
Because there are people who ever down like me
But they had no support
They had no family
They had nobody to shed the tears
To cherish on
To share the problem
So they run to drugs, bad friendship till the suicidal
I feel so sad when i know the world is too bad

When the world is dark
When u have no place to go
When u want to have someone to cry on
Just pray...
GOD will never leave us...
GOD will never deny u...
JUST GOD LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE
SO...
JUST LET GOD HEAL YOUR PAIN
with HIS mercy!

Never do something bad
Like suicidal or drugs
Never hurt ourself, no matter how much the pain we feel, we must try to survive
no matter how hard it is
No matter how much we fall
we must get up, become stronger, shed the tears, and face the world
Cause in this bad world, there is a happiness and sadness
SO believe me, after ur sadness go, there will be a happiness come to u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment