Way To Happiness

Way To Happiness

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trip to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang

In 29 August in 2010, in veryyyy early morning, in holiday time
we join up together in front of LV, to go to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang
Actually we have a very big group, like a tour
10 from my grade, and 7 from senior in third grade...
so very crowded... We divided in 2 van,
first fan included, agus,andreas,ngenge,fero,suryani,ervi,me,michelle and wai yee ( from the seat)
2nd van, ruby, fitria(my roommate), sherly, devi, irfan, julian, richard, and stefanno
after breakfast @ McD and spent 3 hours in van, we actually arrived
Photo of full team after a long long journey ( =p )

We go to everywhere and taking so many picture, there are too many cameras and we got fun in taking picture together, wow.. we like a photo model ! :p LoL
5 girls lost :p
it is actually us to photo'' :p
there are some evidence of our narsism :p



we spent many times with clicking clicking
hahahaha xD

and we found them at the tower

tadaaa! here they are, at 3rd floor ! hahaha

After photoing, we go to Japanesse Village
and use kimono, spent 20 RM for it :D

with my room mate ( world is so small actually :p )

we are the japanesse people ( :p ) yaaay! ^^
up : ervi,me,fero,nge,suryani,syerli,fitria,devi
down : waiyee, andreas, mike, agus

after 30 minutes we back and return it, after that we go back to waiting the bus with ice cream, and of course photoing again.. hahaha
me & nge
waiyee, andreas,agus,fero,ngenge,me,ervi & suryani

Then we go to eat, and all of them go to jungle tracking
I, ngenge, mike, waiyee and andreas dont join because i use a sandal, and cant go to jungle, it is too steep.
and we spent time with sight seeing



And finally we go home at 6, waiting for our hunter in jungle tracking come back, wkkw :D
we back at 9 in ming tian, but i, nge, mike and wai yee go home and don join them because unfortunetay we got sick, so sad..
But after all, it is a VERY MEMORABLE AND ENJOYABLE MEMORY!
I hope we can do it next time!
x.o.x.o

2 comments:

  1. wew... why my name become nge2!!! nyunyuuuuu!!!! please don't use nge2 for my name... kay... wkakaka... later i'll write your name in my blog "nyu2" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wkwkwkwkwk
    it is so cutee, nge ngee''
    rabbit so cute (come style)

    ReplyDelete